Sunday, May 13, 2012

Come on! Let's get this started!

So. I've been fooling around with crocheting since last summer. I thought it would be something fun to learn how to do...I honestly didn't think I'd keep up with it. See, I have a long track record of starting things--but never completing them. I'm really just not a patient person.

But, crocheting! It holds my interest. I can do it while watching TV, I can bring it with me on the go, I can do it while I'm listening to my husband talk about his new fishing adventure. IT'S SO AWESOME.

It gets even better, though. After posting a few a pictures on Facebook of the different things that I've made...people are now asking to buy my creations! I thought about creating an Etsy store, but then I became frustrated with all of the fees I would have to pay to sell my little yarn wonders. I mean, it's not fair to the buyers, because inevitably I would have to raise prices to compensate for the fees that I have to pay.

My brain worked furiously, Should I create a Facebook business page? Should I create an Etsy store anyway? WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Then it dawned on me. I can make (another) blog! [Scarily enough, I think that everyone wants to know what I'm thinking. I have a Livejournal plus three Wordpress blogs.] I decided to use Blogger to set up my "store" of sorts.

Welcome, dear readers, to Robtastical Creations!

For orders, please contact me either through comments or email robynpefferkorn@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment